[starbuck2001] careful with our messages

  • From: "Kathleen R. Jones" <jonesk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: starbuck2001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 12:07:26 -0400

Hey guys,

I think we need to be careful how we email each other - use the
distribution list mailing very carefully and I will try and do the same.

Kathy

* Kathleen R. Jones, Ph.D.                                          *
* Department of Communicative Disorders and Sciences                *
* 204 Sturges Hall                                                  *
* State University of New York                                      *
* 1 College Circle                                                  *
* Geneseo, NY 14454                                                 *
* Phone:  (716) 245-5133                                            *
* Fax:    (716) 245-5434                                            *
* Email: jonesk@xxxxxxxxxxx                                         *
http://www.geneseo.edu/~cds/CDS_Parts/CDS_Starbuck_Clinic.html      *
                                                                    *