[starbuck2001]

  • From: Hardi Sigus <hardisigus@xxxxxx>
  • To: starbuck2001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 22:01:09 +0200 (GMT)

Hello all

What's happening in NYC, any accidents lately?

It's really peaceful in Estonia, except that we have a big alcohol problem here
- people are drinking poisoned alcohol (metanol).

For me it is much easyer to speak in home language, but lately I'm having
trouble with fluency, so please help me to motivate myself.

If you don't know yet, I will tell you about my trip in States. After I left
Geneseo, I spent 2 weeks at Brennas place (a girl) and a week in NYC hostels. I
managed to take the picture of me and WTO building.

In Estonia I quit my job and just chilling .....

Keep on drilling

Hardi

Meeldetuletused kalendrist sms-lühisõnumina. Uuri järgi!
http://www.hot.ee