[starbuck2001] Re: a Geneseo Hello

  • From: "Kathleen R. Jones" <jonesk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: starbuck2001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 11:25:09 -0400

Alicia,

In no way do I hate you!  You are part of our Starbuck family and families
stick together.  Yes, there were some problems but I am hopeful that you
will work through these with your parents' and Andy's help.  Trust what you
learn from them about being truthful.  You have so many positive qualities
that you can capitalize on and use to make friends over the years ahead.
Focus on those.

What you have reported about the school year sounds good.  The social stuff
is important for us all.  And, of course, I hope that with a year working
with Andy on breathing, that will greatly improve.

Glad that you got the manual and hope you can come for the weekend.

My end of the summer was grand.  I went to California to visit with friends
and I love it out there.  But it was good to be home with family.

I would love to keep in contact,

Kathy

* Kathleen R. Jones, Ph.D.                                          *
* Department of Communicative Disorders and Sciences                *
* 204 Sturges Hall                                                  *
* State University of New York                                      *
* 1 College Circle                                                  *
* Geneseo, NY 14454                                                 *
* Phone:  (716) 245-5133                                            *
* Fax:    (716) 245-5434                                            *
* Email: jonesk@xxxxxxxxxxx                                         *
http://www.geneseo.edu/~cds/CDS_Parts/CDS_Starbuck_Clinic.html      *
                                                                    *