[stamp] Re: screen names

  • From: Brandon Ripley <Brandon.Ripley@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'stamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <stamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 11:25:19 -0600

I don't have AIM, but I have Yahoo. My name is bripman and I typically only
have it on when I am at work, 8:00-5:00 CST, though if I'm at work, I'll
respond just as quickly to email. I am a mentor on Team 93, so I typically
don't do anything, only give direction to Jeremy and Stephan. We have worked
on creating the database, user logins, and now scouting input page
integration. I am also trying make sure we watch all the corner cases that
may break our application. On this first rev, we are going to have to count
on the users to do a lot of things right : )

Brandon

  _____