[stamp] Re: screen names

  • From: Ryan McElroy <ryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: stamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 02:48:31 -0800

RyanMcE

Steven Buss wrote:

What are everyone's screennames (AIM), so if I have a quick question for someone I can get a quick response? If you don't want these available on the list serve archives, send me an email personally at steven.buss@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:steven.buss@xxxxxxxxx>. Please include who you are and what you're working on with STAMP so I can ask the proper person.

As for me, I don't care if my name is available, you can reach me on AIM at: thisnameisnomore I'm Steven, and i'm working on the batch_input, big rankings, and robot summary.

--
Steven Buss
steven.buss@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:steven.buss@xxxxxxxxx>