[ssug-malappuram] [MES-FSUG] Fwd: Re: Reg: An exhaustive training on SDKs

  • From: Musfir Mohammed <mohammed.musfir@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: mes-fsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 09:22:23 +0530

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Re: Reg: An exhaustive training on SDKs
Date:   Tue, 6 Sep 2011 14:49:52 +0530
From:   Napster <subinsebastien@xxxxxxxxx>
To:     Musfir Mohammed <mohammed.musfir@xxxxxxxx>

Hi all

Please look into this from Subin Sir
*Raju Sir , Raghesh Sir* and *Sajith sir*
Can we afford spending something on this?
@Musfir,
I'm planning to arrange a resource for the same. The base line is that I cannot come across on those days. Please let me know if you are planning to pay for the programme, and if yes what is your budget.

On Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 9:13 PM, Musfir Mohammed <mohammed.musfir@xxxxxxxx <mailto:mohammed.musfir@xxxxxxxx>> wrote:

   Hi all

   The MES - FSUG plans to conduct a two day exhaustive training on
   Android SDK on the Sept 24-25. Will be dealing with the latest
   Diaspora application development. The person handling the session
   will be shortly informed by Subin sir.

   We look forward for your presence to exploit this valuable
   opportunity and spread the word.
   Details and assured information regarding this will be informed soon.

-- Regards
   *Mohammed Musfir*
   Seventh Semester
   Department of ECE