specurtin-committee Re: Minutes of Meeting Tues 8/3

  • From: Winston Kosasih <wkosasih88@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 11:21:32 +0800

Hi everyone,

That is a great idea, if SPE would allow it. If you recall from
conversations earlier SPE frowns on anyone outside of senior members of the
committee attending. The board would be happy with just a monthly update.

The board meetings will also stay on Wednesdays for the duration of the
year.

As for February, I think they would be expecting both cultural and technical
exchanges. They would of course be expecting to do activities both with us
and by themselves (think back to those exchange student programs we had back
in high school). We could probably recommend some petroleum engineering
related field trips to them or something. February being in the holidays is
indeed a problem. I've never thought of that one.

Winston

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 9:05 AM, Ellie Lock <ellie.lock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx