specurtin-committee Re: Minutes of Meeting Tues 8/3

  • From: Winston Kosasih <wkosasih88@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 18:17:17 +0800

Guys,

Few things:

1) Ive already emailed SPE WA to let them know Ellie and I wont be able to
attend. I will have to write them a report detailing what weve done for the
past month every month.

2) What should we do with the official letters for committee members now
that we arent able to attend the SPE meetings? I suggest we still request
them one way or another. Possibly via email.

3) If you guys can check up on the Facebook group, you will be able to read
the exchange between me and a representative of SPE UTM (a student chapter
in some university in Malaysia). They plan to visit around February next
year and they have around 23 people. Any activities you guys can suggest?
They also want a rough idea on transportation and accommodation during their
visit.

Winston