[sparkscoffee] Re: Why weren't the 62 million murders expo sed ea...

  • From: Sblumen123@xxxxxxx
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 00:15:09 -0500 (EST)

Hook, Line and Sinker Swallower RR
The link worked this time.

When are you going to respond to rioters having M-16s?
Changing the subject doesn't work all the time.

How desperate can you get? Why didn't your  clever Jews get
WASPS, Catholics, atheists, etc to join them in an attempt  to
get credability to all that BS? Why doesn't the people of  the
country's mentioned do the complaining instead of
outsiders like you and the BS artists? How badly off are they
today? Where is the manufacturing we use to do being done
these days? Why does China have a one child per family law
if so many were murdered? Did you check the populations
reported before and after the mass murders? Remember what
your friend Buddha said?

Re: an assult rifle stopping a tank, JS said that gun ownership
cannot stop a full blown blitzkreig. Doesn't that hold true for any
full blown govt. blitzkreig taking over? Gun ownership is only going
to produce a Syria that no one wants and is not going to work
here and most anywhere else. Remember, think, think, think
before posting.

Comrade Blumenthal

In a message dated 2/2/2013 7:35:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Works for  me.

http://www.ecclesia.org/truth/fame.html7
RR
Comrade B
PS the link didn't work even when I tried to enter it  seperatly

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the
government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
-
Henry Ford