[sparkscoffee] Re: Why weren't the 62 million murders expo sed ea. ..

  • From: Sblumen123@xxxxxxx
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 16:16:24 -0500 (EST)

JS
Have it your way, the police in America is untrutworthy corrupt.
Lets give M-16s to the rioters to fight the police.

Comrade B.

In a message dated 2/3/2013 10:41:21 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
schalestock@xxxxxxxx writes:

Well  lets see here...

We have all seen the video of the uniformed police  looting the Walmart.

We also have incontrovertible evidence that they  disarmed law abiding
citizens.

So for ten points, tell what's wrong  with this picture.  duh.

JS
Do Your  Taxes FAST
Taxes are hard. Let TaxSlayer.com do all the tax work for  you!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/510e85094f6f05096284st04vuc