[sparkscoffee] Re: SITE Intelligence Group

  • From: "D.J.J. Ring, Jr." <n1ea@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 18:09:22 -0400

No, what I am saying is that they are originally posted to Arabic web
sites, then they are posted to YouTube but YT has almost automatied the
scanning that takes these videos down.  The first time there was a
beheading I was able to see the whole video including the beheading, the
second time I missed it, most of the links that I was able to find got a
"YouTube has removed this video".

Here is one of the words that you can search for to get a video الدولة
الإسلامية

*If I were serious about it, I would track various web sites that included
الدولة الإسلامية in the name.  I'd compare the index.html and hyperlinks
from that page with a script, if there were new content I would use wget or
other program to download it before it was removed by content censors.    *

*netstiff and urlwatch can do the job.*

*DR*