[sparkscoffee] Re: Prosecution Shows Video of Tsarnaev Dropping Nap Sack, Walking Away from Bombing Site

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "sblumen123@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 18:04:52 -0400

DR
I will let you answer this one.

Stan

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Ristad <ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: sparkscoffee <sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, Apr 24, 2015 1:24 pm
Subject: [sparkscoffee] Re: Prosecution Shows Video of Tsarnaev Dropping Nap
Sack, Walking Away from Bombing Site

DR,
Having any discussion with you is like being in a contest with your team
against me. It doesn't matter what the subject is. Maybe I am just very naive
and the truth is that life is a continuous war and we need to choose sides, but
that has not been my personal experience. I believe in truth and honesty. If
governments need propaganda to get people go out and kill people and get
themselves killed I have no problem with that. If people are stupid enough to
fall for it then maybe it's best they be removed from the gene pool. I just
don't want to be one of them.

You came out screaming in big letters that government prosecutors showed jurors
a YouTube video that shows the brothers leaving knapsacks where the bombs
exploded and all I said was that I bet they didn't show the jurors any of the
many YouTube videos that show the bombing was faked and professional actors
were employed make the damage appear greater than it really was.

The fact is that neither you nor I will never really know the full story. Most
of the "conspiracy theories" about the Boston bombing criticize the government
handling of it, especially the way they used it to spread fear of bogey man
terrorists as a means to take away freedoms from law abiding Americans.
Especially since it has come to light that many (perhaps all) terrorist attacks
in the U.S. have been FBI sting operations.

As for the holocaust, during the Nuremberg trials the prosecutors offered no
hard evidence whatsoever. None. The only "proof" of the Holocaust comes from
anecdotal accounts from a few Jewish labor camp survivors and the "confession"
of Rudolf Hoess, the first of 3 commandants of the Auschwitz labor camp.

It didn't come out until 1983 that Rudolf Hoess was tortured continuously for 3
days and nights before he signed the 8 page confession admitting to murdering 3
million Jews in gas chambers at Auschwitz.

It wasn't until 1989 when the Russians released the records they seized when
they liberated Auschwitz and it was discovered that only 1.5 million people
died there, and less than half of them were Jews. As I have already posted,
this required that they change the plague on the Auschwitz monument to reflect
the actual number of people who died there. That in itself is hard evidence
that at least part of the Holocaust story was fabricated, even if only greatly
exaggerated.

The International Red Cross made hundreds of inspections of Auschwitz during
the war and never mentioned anything about any executions, but the reports did
say there were a large number of deaths due to allied terror bombings.

All of this information if freely available if you look for it, and is
undisputed as far as I know.

It sounds feasible that at the end of the war when the Nazi's were retreating
from the Russians and were forced to abandon the labor camps that they could
have executed inmates. Stalin did the same thing at prisoner of war camps when
the Nazis invaded Russia. That's what happens in a war. People get killed, most
of whom are innocent.

I understand that the Holocaust has become like a religion to Jews and that
it's unwise to criticize anybody's religion. The problem is that it has been
used over and over again to invoke sympathy and as an excuse to commit horrible
crimes against the Palestinians and now the Iranians.