[sparkscoffee] Re: Prosecution Shows Video of Tsarnaev Dropping Nap Sack, Walking Away from Bombing Site

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "sblumen123@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 08:46:47 -0400

RR
The open minded, seeker of the truth in order to make informed decisions and
exposer of false lies propaganda trying to save
innocent lies.

Not only did the victorius Soviet Union troops entered concentraton camps and
take photos and filmed but also British and
American troops the same. As a matter of fact General Eisenhower said take
pictures and films so that some bastards later
on will claim this never happened. Why didn't you mention this? Those films and
others of the holocaust was recently shown
on our TV as an anversity rememberence. DID YOU SEE ANY OF THEM? YES - NO - NO
RESPONSE, which will you use?
If you do response what is your take on the matter?

Spielberg who produce the movie Shindlers List had so many requests from
survivors who wanted to tell their horror story that
he arranged for a camera crew to record them for ever before all these
survivors died natural deaths. Any take on this aspect?

The Soviet Union took many, many prioners, were they all kept that long like
Reheinhart Kuntz? Why was this case special?

When did you ever hear me say that Stalin was my hero? You shouldn't put lies
in other peoples mouths or you lose credibility.

Comrade B, the liar in your eyes