[sparkscoffee] Re: Prosecution Shows Video of Tsarnaev Dropping Nap Sack, Walking Away from Bombing Site

  • From: "D.J.J. Ring, Jr." <n1ea@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 14:36:45 -0400

I cannot see the small letters, so I make them big enough to see.

There's lots of youtube videos saying Nazi's did not murder Jews, millions
of them too.

I believe the eye witnesses who saw healthy men and women being taken away
from the camp's barracks and never be seen again.

You tell the Richard family that lost their 8 year old Martin, or the other
children who have no legs now that the bombing was a fake.

You will believe it was fake because you want to believe it even though
there is tons of evidence there was a bombing.

After all, even Dzhokhar has admitted that he bombed the Boston Marathon
finish line.

Remember, you're the guy that doesn't want to believe Jesus never said he
was God. I showed you he said "I am who am" which was the name God
revealed as his name to Moses at the burning bush, the same name. Even
Jews admit he said he was God. That is not in despute by Christians or
Jews. Only RR and the Latter Day Saints differ with it, but the LDS
removed those sections from their bible.

Hey there are people who will tell you the King James (KJV) Bible has never
been revised as it never had been an error it it, they tell you the
Apocropha (books in the Greek Old Testiment from Alexandria, Egypt) were
never published in the KJV but in fact they were published in the first
edition of KJV.

You will find more revisions in the KJV than any other translation of the
bible. It's been revised to correct poor translations from Greek and
Hebrew and printing and scrivener's errors. The original translators did
not know the Green of the Texus Receptus was Koine (vernacular) Greek not
Classical (literary) Greek, so many words were mistranslated.

73

DR
On Apr 24, 2015 11:55 AM, "Ron Ristad" <ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

DR,

What's with big letters?

There are many videos on YouTube which show the bombing was a fake. I
wonder if the jury was allowed to see those?