[sparkscoffee] Re: Obama buying vast amounts of ammo

  • From: Sblumen123@xxxxxxx
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 15:09:26 -0500 (EST)

RR

Wowee, I checked out both your links by having to punch in the digits
and it is true there are questions raised on why our govt. is  buying
so many bullets? But only a very few for Social Security agents  as
being hollow tipped. Didn't know that Pravda is available in english  and
sez a lot of nasty things about us including child abuse of adoptives
from Russia but only one or two mentioned which I don't consider
typical. Many thanks to RR on this one but doesn't change my general
view points.

Comrade B

In a message dated 2/20/2013 2:15:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Stan,
From your  favorite newspaper,  Pravda:

http://english.pravda.ru/news/world/18-02-2013/123827-usa_ammunition_war-0/