[sparkscoffee] Re: Obama buying vast amounts of ammo

  • From: Ron Ristad <ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 09:50:02 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

JS,
Looks like they've done a good job on both counts. My last trip to the U.S. I
had planned to pick up some ammo because it's cheaper in the states but there
wasn't any available anywhere. It looks like Walmart has even stopped offering
it.

As mentioned in the video this past year the government has purchased enough
hollow point ammo (whose only purpose is to kill and is outlawed for war) for
domestic use to kill every American citizen 5 times, or fight an Iraqui war for
40 years.

One of the recommended supplies for preppers to stock up on is ammo. Once again
they have been proved to have been correct...Wait until there is no food on the
shelves.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor
security." Benjamin Franklin