[sparkscoffee] Re: Obama buying vast amounts of ammo

  • From: Sblumen123@xxxxxxx
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 14:06:36 -0500 (EST)

RR
Gun control has been solved by Obama's Janet Napolitano
(sounds italian?). What caliber(s) hollow points and how much
did it cost and does congress have any say about it and does
China sell it cheaper and where did you get the info?

Sheeple me

In a message dated 2/20/2013 10:50:14 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

JS,
Looks like they've done a good job on both counts. My last trip  to the
U.S. I had planned to pick up some ammo because it's cheaper in the  states but
there wasn't any available anywhere. It looks like Walmart has even
stopped offering it.

As mentioned in the video this past year the  government has purchased
enough hollow point ammo (whose only purpose is to  kill and is outlawed for
war) for domestic use to kill every American citizen  5 times, or fight an
Iraqui war for 40 years.

One of the recommended  supplies for preppers to stock up on is ammo. Once
again they have been proved  to have been correct...Wait until there is no
food on the  shelves.

Which can  only mean one or two things - both bad.

>1. To arm  Obama's "civilian" para military force.
>
>2. To create a severe  shortage in the civilian market.
>
>PS  Loved the quote about  mental  health.
>
>JS

>Fast,  Secure, NetZero 4G Mobile Broadband. Try  it.
>http://www.netzero.net/?refcd=NZINTISP0512T4GOUT2

"Those  who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty
nor  security." Benjamin  Franklin