[sparkscoffee] Re: New York City Asks: What Happened to the 1,116 Mis...

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Sblumen123@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 12:26:56 -0400

RR
Good use of think, think, think.

Stan

In a message dated 9/12/2014 10:24:25 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

JS,
Read the report. The fire was not hot enough, nor did it burn  long enough
to cremate a body, let alone weaken the steel. Even buildings that  burn
down to the ground and the fires last for hours do not vaporize bodies.  Even
bodies that are cremated in a crematorium all the bones do not burn. The
only thing that could have caused the destruction that occurred is ether
thermite or nuclear bombs, and they would have had to be placed throughout the
entire buildings.

Do the research.  Wake up from the dream you're  in provided to you by the
government and mainstream media.  Think, think,  think.

-RR

From: Ron Ristad  <ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Miss ing  9/11 Victims?
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 07:26:35 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

Maybe  it can burn that hot in free air when combined with compressed
oxygen like  an oxy acetylene torch or a turbo jet engine, but that has
nothing
to do with burning inside a building. As Stan would say, think,  think,
think.

From: Ron Ristad  <ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Miss ing  9/11 Victims?
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 06:41:18 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

JS,
How  did you come up with that temperature for burning jet fuel? Did you
pull  it out of your ass?

Excerpt from the scientific report:

So,  the jet fuel could (at the very most) have only added T - 25 = 282 -
25 =  257° C (495° F) to the temperature of the typical office fire that
developed.

Remember, this figure is a  huge over-estimate, as (among other things) it
assumes that the steel and  concrete had an unlimited amount of time to
absorb the heat, whereas in  reality, the jet fuel fire was all over in one or
two minutes, and the  energy not absorbed by the concrete and steel within
this brief period  (that is, almost all of it) would have been vented to the
outside  world.

Quote from the FEMA report into the collapse of  WTC's One and Two (Chapter
Two).

Here are statements from three  eye-witnesses that provide evidence that
the heating due to the jet fuel  was indeed minimal.

Donovan Cowan was in an open elevator at the  78th floor sky-lobby (one of
the impact floors of the South Tower) when  the aircraft hit. He has been
quoted as saying: "We went into the  elevator. As soon as I hit the button,
that's when there was a big boom.  We both got knocked down. I remember
feeling this intense heat. The doors  were still open. The heat lasted for
maybe
15 to 20 seconds I guess. Then  it stopped."

Stanley Praimnath was on the 81st floor of the  South Tower: "The plane
impacts. I try to get up and then I realize  that I'm covered up to my shoulder
in debris. And when I'm digging through  under all this rubble, I can see
the bottom wing starting to burn, and  that wing is wedged 20 feet in my
office doorway."

Ling Young  was in her 78th floor office: "Only in my area were people
alive, and  the people alive were from my office. I figured that out later
because I  sat around in there for 10 or 15 minutes. That's how I got so
burned."

Neither Stanley Praimnath nor Donovan Cowan nor Ling  Young were cooked by
the jet fuel fire. All three survived.

You  can read the complete scientific analysis  here:

http://911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/guardian2/wtc/how-hot.htm

-RR

From: Ron Ristad  <ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  [sparkscoffee] New York City Asks: What Happened to the 1,116
Missing  9/11 Victims?
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 19:40:25 -0600  (GMT-06:00)

More  than 11 years after the catastrophic destruction of the World Trade
Center, New York City’s government is finally asking: What in the world
could have happened to the missing 1,116 victims?

In every  building collapse in history, all of the victims’ bodies have
been  recovered more or less intact. That is because falling buildings crush
human bodies. They do not shred them into tiny pieces, or cause them to
vanish into thin air.

Yet on September 11th, 2001, the most  famous “building collapses” in
history somehow caused the bodies of more  than 1,000 victims to magically
disappear. Not even a shred of skin, a  fragment of fingernail, or a shard of
bone from any of these bodies was  ever recovered, despite meticulous “sifting
and bucketing”  efforts.

But that’s not the only mystery. Hardly anything was  left of the 1,634 WTC
occupants who did not completely vanish. Most of  the human remains
discovered and DNA-identified were in the form of  tiny, shredded pieces, not
intact bodies.

What happened to the  nearly 3,000 human bodies that were annihilated
during the ten-second  disappearances of the 110-story Towers? Answer: The same
thing that  happened to the office furniture, filing cabinets, telephones,
computers, and other contents of the Towers. Virtually no remains of  these
objects were ever recovered, either. They – like the human bodies  – were
somehow transformed into a mixture of tiny shards and  sub-100-micron dust,
which floated out to sea and slowly settled into  the Atlantic. As one of the
sifters-and-bucketers remarked, the biggest  piece of office furniture
recovered from Ground Zero was a tiny fragment  of a telephone keypad.

Now, more than 11 years later, the New  York City government is finally
acknowledging the mystery. In a memo to  the 9/11 victims’ families, NYC
official Casey Holloway announced that  this Monday, April 1st, the city’s
Chief
Medical Examiner will begin  sifting through 60 truckloads of World Trade
Center construction debris  at Fresh Kills Landfill on Staten Island. The city
says it hopes to find  remains of at least some of the 1,116 missing
victims.

Unfortunately, the chances of finding remains of more  than a few
additional victims seem remote. After all, the Twin Towers  debris – which
amounted
to less than 50% of the mass of the Towers (what  happened to the rest of the
mass?) – was already meticulously sifted and  bucketed more than a decade
ago. The city’s decision to sift through  recent construction debris
beginning April 1st bears more than a passing  resemblance to George W. Bush’s
decision to get down on his hands and  knees to look under his desk for the
missing Iraqi WMD. Is this some  kind of cruel April Fools’ Day joke?

The absence of  crushed-but-intact human bodies, office furniture and
equipment, and 50%  of the Towers’ mass suggests that the Twin Towers did not
collapse –  they exploded. (See the Youtube film “North Tower Exploding.”)
This  would explain why tiny human bone fragments were discovered scattered
all over the roof of the neighboring Deutsche Bank building in 2006. No
simple gravitational collapse, like the one posited by US government’s
official
NIST Report, could possibly blast human skeletons to  smithereens and
deposit those smithereens all over the roof of a  neighboring building.

Were the Twin Towers, and the thousands of  people inside them, blown to
bits by explosives? That is what many of  the 9/11 victims’ family members
believe. Robert McIlvaine, whose son  Bobby was murdered in the Twin Towers on
9/11, has stated that roughly  half the family members share his suspicion
that the Towers were  explosively demolished in a false-flag attack. William
Rodriguez, the  famous 9/11 hero who has spoken to hundreds of thousands of
people  around the world, is another representative of the 9/11 survivors
who  asserts that the evidence for “controlled demolition” is an open  secret.

Read the full article at: _veteranstoday.com_
(http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/04/01/911victims/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=911victims
)

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/04/01/911victims/?utm_source=rss&utm_mediu
m=rss&utm_campaign=911victims

_The End of the  "Made-In-China" Era
The impossible (but real)  technology that could make you impossibly  rich.
_ (http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/5412cee56968e4ee5440cst01vuc)
_fool.com_
(http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/5412cee56968e4ee5440cst01vuc)