[sparkscoffee] Re: Israel's CXlaim

  • From: "D.J.J. Ring, Jr." <n1ea@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 10:29:46 -0400

Doubters doubted Pontius Pilate ever existed as historically there was no
record of him.  About thirty years ago (my memory of time) in an
archelogical dig a cornerstone or dedication stone was found giving his
name.  They do this today, they name the mayor, etc.

So there is another example of no record, but later evidence is found.

David