[sparkscoffee] Israel's CXlaim

  • From: "John" <seaspark@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 21:53:58 -0400

As an Orthodox Jew, I believe that god wrote the bible and promised the
Israelites (Jews) ALL of Israel (Palestina is a Roman name given to Judea.)
There are no things as Palestinians.  My father in law was born in Turkish
Jerusalem, is he a Palestinian?  Arafat was born in Egypt.  Is he a Palestinian?

Jews can show a heritage in the land, i.e. 2000+ year old Jewish graves.
Archaeological evidence that two Jewish temples stood on Temple Mount, and we
know almost the exact spot.  The gold mosque is only a few hundred years old.
Jerusalem is never mentioned in the Koran, while Jerusalem (Zion) is mentioned
in the bible hundreds of times.  Jews all over the world pray facing Jerusalem,
while Arabs pray facing Mecca with their asses towards the gold mosque, Mosque
of (Caliph) Omar).

There is so much evidence that the events of the bible are true and really
happened.  They recently found chariot wheels from Pharaoh's chariots in the
red sea near Eilat.  The water tunnels on the south side of Temple Mount.  One
so called (King) Hezekiah's tunnel.  Archaeological evidence is piling up daily
that Judea belonged to the Jews for thousands of years.  Abraham coming from
present day Iraq, the city of Ur, has been documented.  The Pharaoh Ramses is
well known in History as is King Tutankhamen (King Tut).  Stella have been
found that mentions the Israelites.  The Dan stella mentions King David.

I can go on and on.  The point being that the present day Jews can trace their
Heritage back to biblical times, while the Arabs cannot, and neither can anyone
else.

If you look at the Bible itself you have an interesting statement.  Any fish
that has fins and scales is kosher.  However any fish that has scales also has
fins.  A pig has split hooves, but doesn't chew its cud.  Do you know of any
other animal that has that attribute, split hooves but no cud.  If I was
writing a Bible claiming to be an omniscient god would I take a chance and say
those things (and others).  What happens if there were an error in the bible
then I wouldn't be the omniscient god any more, would I?

Don't try to convince these ignorant people.  It's not important to.  The world
will never change.  Don't you know that all the killings going on in Syria and
Egypt and indeed all over the world is due to Israel building settlements on
their own land.  LOL.

Jud

The above remarks are from an ex FCC Inspector in NYC, Jud Mansbach, after 35
yrs w/FCC he studied and was ordained a Rabbi at the Western Wall in Jerusalem.
(After many hours of oral examination with cold pizza and warm coke).

JJ Miller