[spamweed] Re: Final Notice: Important SpamWeed Upgrade

  • From: "Gloria Morrison" <gloria@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <spamweed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 18:22:51 -0800

Email gloria@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Web: www.echelonent.com

-----Original Message-----
From: spamweed-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:spamweed-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of SpamWeed Sales
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2006 9:23 PM
To: spamweed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [spamweed] Final Notice: Important SpamWeed Upgrade

This is an announcement for registered SpamWeed users. To unsubscribe,
please see the bottom of this message.

(This is the 2nd and final notification for this upgrade)

Dear SpamWeed Registered Users,

We would like to let you know that SpamWeed (prior to version 2.4) is not

compatible with the just released Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.  We have

fixed this problem in version 2.5. Also in v2.5 is improvements of user

interface, filtering and a lot of bug fixes.  We urge that all previous

version users upgrade to v2.5 as soon as possible (upgrade is free for

licensed customers).

To download v2.5:

http://www.spamweed.com/download.php

For customers using free promotional releases, or whose license has expired,

you can get a new license for a discounted price of $15, instead of the

standard $29.95 subscription price.  To take advantage of this offer, click

the link below:

http://www.spamweed.com/services/buy/promotion.php

The offer will ends by the end of November. So act now!

If you are not sure whether the latest version is suitable for you, here is

a special trial version, which expires on

December 25th:

http://www.spamweed.com/download/sw2.5.400en_1225.exe

If you have any questions, please feel free to write to:

support@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you very much for your attention.

Best regards,

SpamWeed Team

Email: sales@xxxxxxxxxxxx

SpamWeed helps combat email spam & protect your inbox.

ABOUT THIS LIST

This is an annoucement list for SpamWeed users where we post important

product news and service update information.

To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to

please).

GIF image