[spamweed] Final Notice: Important SpamWeed Upgrade

  • From: "SpamWeed Sales" <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <spamweed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 13:22:51 +0800

This is an announcement for registered SpamWeed users. To unsubscribe, please
see the bottom of this message.

(This is the 2nd and final notification for this upgrade)

Dear SpamWeed Registered Users,

We would like to let you know that SpamWeed (prior to version 2.4) is not compatible with the just released Microsoft Internet Explorer 7. We have fixed this problem in version 2.5. Also in v2.5 is improvements of user interface, filtering and a lot of bug fixes. We urge that all previous version users upgrade to v2.5 as soon as possible (upgrade is free for licensed customers).

To download v2.5:

http://www.spamweed.com/download.php

For customers using free promotional releases, or whose license has expired, you can get a new license for a discounted price of $15, instead of the standard $29.95 subscription price. To take advantage of this offer, click the link below:

http://www.spamweed.com/services/buy/promotion.php

The offer will ends by the end of November. So act now!

If you are not sure whether the latest version is suitable for you, here is a special trial version, which expires on

December 25th:

http://www.spamweed.com/download/sw2.5.400en_1225.exe

If you have any questions, please feel free to write to: support@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you very much for your attention.

Best regards,
SpamWeed Team
Email: sales@xxxxxxxxxxxx
SpamWeed helps combat email spam & protect your inbox.

ABOUT THIS LIST

This is an annoucement list for SpamWeed users where we post important
product news and service update information.

To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to
spamweed-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subject "unsubscribe" (no quotes
please).