[spamweed] Re: Final Notice: Important SpamWeed Upgrade

  • From: "Todd Molina" <toddmolina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <spamweed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 18:30:12 -0800

  From: Gloria Morrison
  To: spamweed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 6:22 PM
  Subject: [spamweed] Re: Final Notice: Important SpamWeed Upgrade

  Email gloria@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Web: www.echelonent.com

  -----Original Message-----
  From: spamweed-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:spamweed-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of SpamWeed Sales
  Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2006 9:23 PM
  To: spamweed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [spamweed] Final Notice: Important SpamWeed Upgrade

  This is an announcement for registered SpamWeed users. To unsubscribe, please
see the bottom of this message.

  (This is the 2nd and final notification for this upgrade)

  Dear SpamWeed Registered Users,

  We would like to let you know that SpamWeed (prior to version 2.4) is not

  compatible with the just released Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.  We have

  fixed this problem in version 2.5. Also in v2.5 is improvements of user

  interface, filtering and a lot of bug fixes.  We urge that all previous

  version users upgrade to v2.5 as soon as possible (upgrade is free for

  licensed customers).

  To download v2.5:

  http://www.spamweed.com/download.php

  For customers using free promotional releases, or whose license has expired,

  you can get a new license for a discounted price of $15, instead of the

  standard $29.95 subscription price.  To take advantage of this offer, click

  the link below:

  http://www.spamweed.com/services/buy/promotion.php

  The offer will ends by the end of November. So act now!

  If you are not sure whether the latest version is suitable for you, here is

  a special trial version, which expires on

  December 25th:

  http://www.spamweed.com/download/sw2.5.400en_1225.exe

  If you have any questions, please feel free to write to:

  support@xxxxxxxxxxxx

  Thank you very much for your attention.

  Best regards,

  SpamWeed Team

  Email: sales@xxxxxxxxxxxx

  SpamWeed helps combat email spam & protect your inbox.

  ABOUT THIS LIST

  This is an annoucement list for SpamWeed users where we post important

  product news and service update information.

  To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to

  please).

GIF image