[sopvid] article 12 draft

  • From: Paul Mugambi <shamgpaul@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sopvid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 14:25:05 +0300

fyi

http://wgwnusp2013.wordpress.com/2014/04/12/article-12-draft-comment-released-by-crpd-committee/

--
"I want to inspire people. I want someone to look at me and say,
'Because of you I didn't give up.'"

Sharing life time experience.
http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/ktn/index.php/video/watch/20000
Watch my latest work on road safety for the blind and persons with disabilities.

http://t.co/3kFHc7fUam
 and an inspiration song ""never to give up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_dS2qHrbhI&feature=youtu.be&a

Mugambi M. Paul
Disability Rights Practitioner,
Awarded "Champion of disability advocacy in the emergency response
August 2013 by CBM International

www.abilitysounds.blogspot.com

Guest Anchor 15th November 2013 ktnkenya
http://youtu.be/BjznG3JKASM

http://t.co/3kFHc7fUam

"Keep your face to the sunshine and you can never see the shadow."
Hellen Keller

Founder of VIP Family.

http://www.reverbnation.com/artist/fb_share/3626200

"The day you forget that you rock is the day the world rolls all over you."

Skype: shamgpaul1

Twitter  @paulmugambe

E mail shamgpaul@xxxxxxxxx
Mob no. +254 722 231815