[sopvid] Re: Colleagues this is agent

  • From: "nyarikiden@xxxxxxxxx" <nyarikiden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sopvid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sopvid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 16:00:51 +0000

-----Original message-----
From: johnakwalu@xxxxxxxxx
Sent:  11/04/2014, 3:27  pm
To: sopvid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [sopvid] Re: Colleagues this is agent

iDear blind fellows, it is worth notting that school headteachers and oother
teachers are unwilling to buy braille equipments and materials for blind
teachers and pupils integrated in their sct is unfortunate that institutions
are admiting students without reguard to their intricate needs. It is no dout
that money is the only drive. The relationship  between institutions and
students should be symbiotic. Let me remind colleagues that pwds act is a legal
framework that could be used to push schools to provide quality services to
peds. I sish that organizations like k.u.b were strong enough to provide
adaptive technology loans to enable v.i acquire jaws, mobilespeak braille
notekers alongside other usiful techonologies to make it easy for us to acess
such important techonology.hools. The university of nairobi being an example of
post secondary institutions has naughtly refused to offer search facilities for
blind stundents especially those studying over the holidays. Since this nott
achieved ammicably, the institutions in question should be forced to provide
search facilities. Talk about search issues in the pressentations. Thank you
very much. By john kubai akwalu. Telephone no.0715430666.