[sopvid] Re: Colleagues this is agent

  • From: "johnakwalu@xxxxxxxxx" <johnakwalu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sopvid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sopvid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 12:27:00 +0000

Dear blind fellows, it is worth notting that school headteachers and oother
teachers are unwilling to buy braille equipments and materials for blind
teachers and pupils integrated in their schools. The university of nairobi
being an example of post secondary institutions has naughtly refused to offer
search facilities for blind stundents especially those studying over the
holidays. Since this nott achieved ammicably, the institutions in question
should be forced to provide search facilities. Talk about search issues in the
pressentations. Thank you very much. By john kubai akwalu. Telephone
no.0715430666.