[sociate] The vigil ongoing

  • From: "Jerry Michalski" <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Sociate News" <sociate@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 12:17:47 -0500

We had 130 people on a beautiful twilight and evening. Stood in a large
circle silently for an hour, then consolidated and chatted a while. I sent a
picture to the Moveon site, which they published, although they put the
wrong vigil name on it. It's the first image (the darkest one) on this page.

My world clock sez it's just 7:30pm in San Francisco (it's 11:30am Monday
here). Makes me smile, thinking about who might be out there in SF, LA and
Seattle. And watching the world spin. Wonder if there was a vigil in the
Azores.