[soapcraft] Re: Lotion help

  • From: Rebecca Midkiff <ramidkiff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 17:48:11 -0700

Hi Pauline,
It's all explained here.
http://www.aromaticsandmore.com/pages/lotions_creams.html

Your total formula should add up to 100%
Say for 100 gms/mls
Emulsifier 5% or 5 grams
Oils 10% or 10 grams
Water 85% or 85 grams
Then if you want to make a liter you multiply each by 10.
Anyway read the link for a fuller explanation.
Cheers Rebecca

t those %'s on the calculation sheet.  Its double dutch to me as I am
used to working in ml & gms