[smee] Re: I'm back...

  • From: Barry H <volleyne1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: smee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 22:50:46 -0800 (PST)

Actually, these mobs spawn up in UP.  And I think that
would be a fantastic place for smee to head.

There are really nice armors that drop for most
classes.  Garantu drop some really nice plate class
armor (Moktor).

Dark Assassins and Masters drop some great chain armor
and of course the druid armor that Brum was talking
about.  Not to mention that all the mobs have a chance
at dropping the Bracelets of......series of loot.

As far as tearing up a meleer, the thing that becomes
essential for 50+ level mobs for meleers is having
someone to slow the mobs.  With slow/weaken and regen
healing required isn't so fast and furious.

Single groups of low 50s can handle the zone.  So
would be great for us and we could really roll there
with a full smee set up.

bear

http://taxes.yahoo.com/