[smee] Re: I'm back...

  • From: Barry H <volleyne1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: smee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 22:51:56 -0800 (PST)

Glad to hear that you are back up and running, even if
only for short term til you move to COS.  Hope that
finally works out!

Looks positive that I will be missing this Sunday.
So, hope you all have a good session without me.

To bad you weren't on the other nite Flue.  Dont know
if it was a bug, but in KC I had three Drolvarg
Warlords on track:  1 white, 1 yellow and 1 red on
track to a 50 ranger.  Strange?  Only Nak and I were
on, so we would have been hard pressed to get, plus I
dont know, is that piece MQable?

bear

http://taxes.yahoo.com/