[sleafordbka] Re: Hire of Spinner & Steamer

  • From: catherine sheen <catherinesheen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bee keepers assoc <sleafordbka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 08:44:57 +0000

I'm a new member and have borrowed the spinner.  John and Ann were very helpful
and I'm grateful to them for storing the equipment and being available for it
to be collected and returned.

On joining, I can't recollect any info about cost and certainly no mention of
paperwork.  I'm happy to pay the required amount.  How much, to whom and where?

Best wishes, Catherine

From: jes.jones703@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: sleafordbka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [sleafordbka] Re: Hire of Spinner & Steamer
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 07:28:55 +0100

Hi Everyone,
Re equipment hire, the first port of call is with the property member, he
should then be able to tell you who has the spinner and who has the steamer,
both of these items are chargeable. I have the steamer and indeed still owe the
money which i will sort out with martin when we sort our postage invoice out.
Please everyone if you have equipment please let the property member know what
you have and it is down to the person who wants to borrow the equipment to
collect and return if necessary or they can hold onto the equipment untill the
next person requires it. This then lessons the burden of one member holding all
the property.
Cheques should be sent direct to Martin.

Kind regards

Jez