[sleafordbka] Re: Hire of Spinner & Steamer

  • From: "jes.jones703" <jes.jones703@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sleafordbka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 08:51:14 +0100

Hi All

£5 for the hire of the spinner and the steamer

cheques sent to Martin Robinson

From: jes.jones703@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: sleafordbka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 07:28:55 +0100

Hi Everyone,

Re equipment hire, the first port of call is with the property member, he
should then be able to tell you who has the spinner and who has the steamer,
both of these items are chargeable. I have the steamer and indeed still owe
the money which i will sort out with martin when we sort our postage invoice
out.

Please everyone if you have equipment please let the property member know
what you have and it is down to the person who wants to borrow the equipment
to collect and return if necessary or they can hold onto the equipment
untill the next person requires it. This then lessons the burden of one
member holding all the property.

Cheques should be sent direct to Martin.

Kind regards

Jez