[sleafordbka] Re: Hire of Spinner & Steamer

  • From: "Charles Hassett" <cam.hassett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sleafordbka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 21:31:34 +0100

Chris

I hate to admit this but I, for one, am unaware there IS any paperwork
requirement: I thought we asked you first, picked up the relevant equipment and
sent Martin the cheque.

I don't want to add to Ann and John's responsibilities but why doesn't the
borrower give them the cheque as they pick up the equipment; no cheque, no
equipment and the latest cheque identifies who has the equipment (the borrower
to mark the reverse of the cheque SP or ST). Martin can pick up the cheques at
one of the functions.

Charles