[slackintosh-users] Windtunnel, Nvidia, X, and a 20-inch cinema display

  • From: "James Lay" <jlay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <slackintosh-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 09:44:42 -0700

Hey all!

So the subject says it all.  I tried at one point to get the above to fly,
but to no avail.  I could "almost" get X to use the full display, but the
very left hand side of the screen was muffed..it like.was split or something
like that..very difficult to describe really.  That was using slackintosh
10.2.  Has anyone successfully used 11 with an nvidia card with a 20 inch
cinema display successfully?  Thanks for the help people.

James