[sib-access] Re: what is best?

  • From: Lisette wesseling <lisettewesseling@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 13:49:57 +1300

Hi Dale
Do you know what it is actually possible to do with Sibelius 7 independently as
a blind person? Can you at least input notes and rests?
I'm dealing with blind school students who need a composition tool. I guess we
can always go back to dictating to a sighted person, but it would be nice to
think the students would at least be able to input their notes and rests
independently.
Schools require kids to use Sibelius here so other solutions aren't an option.
We are really in serious trouble on all fronts regarding access for the blind
to print music.
Thanks for anybody who can enlighten me on what you can do with Sibelius 7 as a
blind person.

Lisette