[sib-access] what is best?

  • From: "Barbie Elliott" <barbieelliott@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 17:05:44 -0700

I have been on the list for a while.  I have wanted to print out my own
music for years and haven't had the funds to purchase the software.  I
thought I was going to do it a couple of years ago but it wasn't meant to
be.  Good news, I now have sib 7 new in box in my hand ready to install.

I am aware that sibeleus is going away sniff sniff.  What do I need to do in
order to have as much functionality as possible?  There used to be a phone
number in the UK office to get an older version that worked with sib access.
Can anyone give me some help here?  I'm running JAWS 14 but also have
earlier versions available, and windows 7.

Thank you ahead of time for helping me make a dream come true!

Barbie