[sib-access] Re: [sib-access]

  • From: saeed Mirzazadeh <saeedm19@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 20:51:06 +0100

about playing, it's also my enquiry. but about writing accidentals on
trill line, you can add them thrue symbols. press z and open the
symbols table and select sharp or flat or natural from the accidental
row, then by tab go to ok. you will still have another problem which
is the graphical one. the accidental sing should be a little bit after
"tr" and on top of  its continuation line. it's needed to ask a sited
person to ajust it.
Regards,
Saeed