[sib-access] Re: [sib-access]

  • From: "Harvey Miller" <hhmiller@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 09:40:11 -0500

Perhaps someone has already given you this info, but here it is.

If you wish to have different note values in the same chord you must use two
or more voices.  To answer your question:

1. Inter the sixteenth notes first then go back to the beat where you wish
to inter the eighth notes.
2. Hit n key for inter mode
3. press alt + 2 to go to the second voice
4. inter the eighth notes
That is it.