[sib-access] Re: rudimentary Sibelius question

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 19:25:53 -0700

If you add a tie to a single selected note it will tie to the next note (if
there is one).

If you select 4 notes and hit the tie button those 4 notes will be
tied/slurred.

If you hit tie on a single note and there is no note yet following, I'm
pretty sure that all subsequent notes will be slurred until you press the
tie button again.

the details are in the Sib Access guide (Ctrl-F1 and the first item).