[sib-access] piano forte and manuals

  • From: "Jean Philippe" <jp.rykiel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sibaccess" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 16:38:39 +0100

Hi all,
I've been looking in vain in the different manuals for ways to enter dynamic
information such as piano and forte. Instead of telling me how to do it,
could you please tell me where to look ? As a Sibelius novice, I will be
asking all sorts of silly questions like this one. This leads me to another
question.
The Sibelius reference manual that comes with the software is a real pain to
navigate through, even after converting it to a text file.  I asked Sibelius
about an electronic copy of the entire Sibelius user guide but they said
they couldn't provide it. Is anything like this available from Sibelius
access?
Cheers,
JPR
http://myspace.com/jeanphilipperykiel