[sib-access] Re: To Daniel from the JFW List

  • From: "Claudio Sacco" <cl.sacco@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 11:31:36 +0200

Hi Daniel
All this can be done in Sibelius with the Sib-Access scripts, but for this
purpose Dancingdots' solution with Sharp eye, Lime and Goodfeel would be
better. This solution can provide a Braille copy of the score, and if a
person can read Braille music scores, this is the much faster way to learn a
new piece. If you don't know dancingdots go to:
http://www.dancingdots.com and read more about it. But Sibelius is
definitely the best music writing software of the world and very accessible
with the Sib-access scripts.
Regards