[sib-access] Re: Sibelius Access Installed Now

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2013 19:16:54 -0400

Joel, sorry I posted such a generic response. I hadn't really read
much of the discussion, so missed the point about you putting the
machine together. I'm glad it works for you. DJX, if he's reading
here, has also put together Windows 7 systems for himself that have
performed excellently for audio and music work.

I'm taking an IT course and probably going for my A+ certification in
early 2014, so perhaps I should try building a DAW as well.