[sib-access] Re: Sibelius Access Development?

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 00:47:53 -0400

At 10:49 PM 6/9/2011, you wrote:
>I think what Dan should do is charge each of us a fixed fee for
>which he would send us a personal e-mail containing a code that
>would open the scripts or something similar.

I agree Kevin. Sibelius is something I actually use to create
things for students, and other money-making ventures, so it's not
just a casual hobby.  I certainly don't mind compensating the
author of the scripts for his many hundreds of hours.

If it wern't for him, we'd be stuck back with Sibelius Speaking,
switching to 600x800 screen resolution. heck, i doubt we could get
away with that under Windows 7 now.