[sib-access] Hearing pitches of notes when inputting

  • From: "Alison Trelfa" <alison.trelfa@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 19:32:13 +0100

Hi, List,

When I load Sibelius up and an editing or inputting notes I don't
automatically hear the pitches of the notes, they are spoken out. I would
like to change this so that when I press a note on the keyboard it actually
plays it in pitch instead. The only way I can do this at the moment is to
load up one of the test pieces that use sound essentials and then it will do
it for me after that. Is there a way to load in this setting without having
to load one of the sample pieces too?

Kind Regards,

Alison Trelfa.