[sib-access] Re: Hearing pitches of notes when inputting

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 12:50:10 -0700

Alison,

I think you will find this in File/preferences, and in the list look for
things to do with output and input. There you should be able to define your
default output so that any piece you load or even starting a fresh one, will
use Sound Essentials. Not in front of the relevant computer, so not sure of
all the steps.