[sib-access] Questions about Sib5 and Score Reductions

  • From: Dani Pagador <axs.brl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 01:39:27 -1000

Hi, Everyone.
I need to do two score reductions for class--one is just strings, the
other is woodwinds and strings. If I want a grand staff but don't
necessarily want it to be a piano staff, how would I choose this?
Should anything on the staff be labeled re instruments?
As far as dynamics go, if both the treble and bass clef have the same
dynamic, do I need to put it on both staves, or just the treble staff?
Thanks,
Dani, clueless about what a reduction looks like in print