[sib-access] Re: Questions about Sib5 and Score Reductions

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 07:10:07 -0800

For the dynamics, only one set needs to be placed on a grand staff, and
usually above the treble staff, if I recall. Also true for expression marks,
like hairpins, but those go between the staves of a grand staff. I would
think that Sibelius would automatically place them correctly, even after a
reduction.

Dave Carlson
Oregonian, and a very cold one, at that