[sib-access] Re: O.T. Would you please vote for me in Yo-Yo Ma contest?

  • From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 15:55:25 -0600

Dear all,
     For those who are having trouble playing my contest entry, if you click
on the link at the bottom of this message, you can press n to get into the
body o the page.  Then down arrow until you hear JAWS say 430.  If you press
ENTER at that point, the music will play.
        Remember that the deadline is January 10, not December 10 as I
originally wrote.
HTH
Kevin

From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>