[sib-access] Re: O.T. Would you please vote for me in Yo-Yo Ma contest?

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 22:59:17 -0800

K,

Like the others, I don't find the links you describe. On the page I land on
the only form of the word "vote" is in the following link:

voterator/yo-yomacontest

This link just goes to a page that plays random submissions and allows
voting. Check again yourself and see if you can send us some better
information.

You're apparently in 73rd place right now. And you also didn't mention that
you are listed as Kevin G. So that could also be misleading.

The other link called:

2212/56__cropped__profile

plays your song, which is really sweet.

But again I don't have any idea how to vote.

From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "'Pamela Gibbs'" <pam1027@xxxxxxx>; "'David Earl'" <dgearl@xxxxxxxxx>;
"'David Earl Pyramind'" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; "'Kent Strand'"
<kentstrand@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; "'Keagle, Charles (MED US)'"
<charles.keagle@xxxxxxxxxxx>; "'Gini Wilson'" <chamberjazz@xxxxxxxxxxx>;
<wilcotime@xxxxxxx>; <ajfmjf@xxxxxxx>; "'David Reese'"
<avanti1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "'Wild Sound Recording Studio'"
<wildsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <billellison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "'Kathy Parsons'"
<kathypiano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "'william'" <sadbill@xxxxxxxxxxx>;
<DouglasComplin@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <AllanDOrman@xxxxxx>; <whg111@xxxxxxx>;
"'Fitzgerald'" <fitzs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: January 07, 2009 9:42 PM
Subject: [sib-access] O.T. Would you please vote for me in Yo-Yo Ma contest?

Dear All,
I have entered a contest online by submitting a theme and variations
on "Dona Nobis Pacem."  The grand prize is the opportunity to record with
Yo-Yo Ma.  I created my contest entry using Sonar 8 and CT8 for Sonar 8.
The deadline for voting is December 10 and I would very much appreciate the
chance to win.  If you would please click on the link below and down arrow
to the "vote for me' link, JAWS will say "Vote for this submission," I would
really appreciate it.  If you would also be willing to send it on to friends
and encourage them to vote for me as well, I'd really be grateful.
Thanks in advance for your support.
Best,
Kevin Gibbs

http://www.indabamusic.com/submissions/show/4363