[sib-access] Dealing with collision problem

  • From: Haipeng Hu <hhpcomposer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 16:46:57 +0800

Hello,
  I'm typsetting my song, but there's a very frustrating problem: The
lyrics collide with the music, and the tempo text collides with the
lyrics of the previous line. I'd like Sibelius to do the reposition
itself, like Lilypond, otherwise everytime I have to ask a sighted
people for assistance. Is there a way to let Sibelius layout the music
correctly automatically? Below is the link to the song file, and if
any of you have sight, you can try to look at the score to see whether
the problem can be solved by Sibelius itself.
 The texts and lyrics are Chinese, but I believe language is not the
cause of this problem.
http://www.darajan2.com/douban/Haipeng/zhonghua.sib

Regards
Haipeng